This Pro-Match Li-Poly 2300mAh receiver/ M11X transmitter battery pack is made with super thick 20awg silicone wire! This super light weight Li-Poly battery is designed to power the electronics of most 1/10th or 1/8th scale gas powered race cars using a flat style receiver pack. The weight of your race car will be significantly reduced over the typical NiMh receiver packs. The battery voltage to your receiver and servos will remain constant throughout the race with the use of a voltage regulator (required). A constant voltage for your servos will ensure consistent performance through the entire race compared to typical NiMH receiver battery packs.
This battery is also the perfect transmitter battery for the Airtronics M11X transmitter, which requires a 2S Li-Poly battery for operation.
Why must Li-Poly receiver packs be used with a voltage regulator?
Although the Li-Poly battery pack’s nominal voltage is 7.4V, when it is fully charged the voltage output is 8.4V. The 8.4V output exceeds the safety level of most receivers and servos on the market, so you must use a voltage regulator with these Li-Poly receiver packs to decrease the voltage to safe levels that your receiver and servos can accept. Please check with the manufacturer of your receiver and servo(s) to verify if they are lipo safe.
1) Use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
2) Do not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack!
3) Read the instructions carefully before operating this battery.
* Connector: JR Style with thick 20AWG Silicone Wire
* Balancer Plug: ProTek R/C XH style (Align, E-Flite compatible)
* Recommended Application: 1/10th & 1/8th scale vehicles that normally use a 5 cell flat pack receiver battery. Please check the dimensions of your battery compartment to verify this pack will fit.
|No. of Cells: